Diversity Global will be hosting the Mandela Equity Conference in Cape Town, which will include guided excursions to beaches, wine country, safari, city and township tours, lectures from South Africa experts, and meetings and briefings with leading local figures. The content will revolve around Nelson Mandela’s vision, the current state and future trajectory of post-apartheid South Africa, and its role as an emerging global economic power.
- Lodging in South Africa – will be B&B style accommodations, some with sea and mountain views
- Program tuition
- Most meals
- Guided tours of Cape Town, local communities, and the surrounding region
- Meetings and lectures with local experts and community leaders
- All program-related transportation within South Africa
- The price of the Mandela Equity Conference is $3,700.
- Fall & Winter 2017 dates TBD
- If you’re interested in other Fall or Winter dates please contact George Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 45 days prior to the program start date
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email George at email@example.com, or apply here.